So I think it finally stormed last night but I think I slept through it. Ha this is a picture of Eylse and I trying to fold the dumb Canadian flag! lol My pants don't really match but thats ok...lol Usually we have our uniforms on but this was a practice lowering. (Because we pretty much sucked and had to practice a lot lol)Worked the tent for the last night. I was a greeter and told people where to get the booze. That's all most people wanted. I can not imagine drinking at Greenfield Village at a DSO concert. I mean it seems a little odd to me. Today I only work til 4! yay! I think since I don't work again until Monday, I'm going to go eat there on Friday. It was soooooooooooo busy yesterday. I was on soup (its like cafeteria style so you just go to whatever you want to eat) and I thought ok, noone ever buys soup so it will be easy. No I had to help with deli and its hard having four people with very little counter space making subs and wraps and stuff.
Family comes home today, finally. I miss my dog! lol

No comments:
Post a Comment