Wednesday, July 05, 2006

one more day....

I'm excited because I took off this weekend and then they gave me monday and tuesday off, so I don't have to work again until wednesday! yay!!! I'm getting tired and it'll be nice to not have to go. I think Meredith and I are going on Friday, theres some stuff in the bakery that I would like to try! lol....and I get paid on Friday.
So 4th of July was alright, I guess. lol My very patroitic family went to arby's and that's pretty much all we did! lol People were shooting off fireworks until like 4 am! Some sounded like a bomb going off. I was trying to finish my book (which by the way is a great book! lol 'The Glass Castle' fyi) and I couldn't because of all the fireworks! It drove my poor dog crazy, as it does each year. She was shaking so much that she was moving across the floor! lol

well I just looked at the clock and noticed the time, much later than I thought, lol. So I need to go get ready for another (hopefully slow) day at the TOH! lol

No comments: